- The long pro taper ensures added consistency and feel
- The anti-slip black leather paint wrap provides a soft but safe grip, boosting your confidence and precision
- You get the ideal combination of cue ball control and consistency thanks to the 13 mm 6-layer soft leather tip
- The cue assembles quickly and easily with its wood-to-wood stainless steel quick-release joint and sturdy pin
- This hard rock maple cue provides tested durability and longevity
- A compact tip tool that helps you keep your cue in great shape. It includes a scuffer that roughens up the tip’s surface, a sharper that contours the tip to the desired dome curvature, and an aerator to slightly break up the surface of the tip. You can also use it as a joint protector.
- A 3-finger black spandex glove suitable for both hands to help your pool cue shaft slide easier and reduce friction, making your stroke more consistent and accurate.
- A portable rubber chalk holder that works with any pool cue chalk size or shape, with 2 chalk cubes included.
- A spacious PVC black leather case with a strap that provides excellent protection for your cue. It allows you to carry one butt and one shaft and there is an extra pocket for accessories.
- ...and, of course, the high-quality 2 -piece, 58" pool cue that is highly appreciated by most players
Es perfecto para jugadores de iniciación. Un taco que genial y bien acabado.
Received it yesterday. It looks good, and feels comfortable when playing. Will see how it performs in the long run.
Era un regalo para nuestro hijo y está muy feliz con él, hasta ahora no nos ha dicho que no le sirva algo del kit. Tiene una excelente presentación.
Great beginner cue. Nice and straight. Not like a McDermott by no means but great for getting the feel for the game. Bought it to teach someone and it filld the ticket perfectly.
Great starter kit for someone who wants to start taking their game seriously.